Evidence Upload Enhancements
We have made a few updates to the existing in-platform evidence validation functionality, these changes are:
- Third parties are able to inform our Assessors from within the platform that they are ready to begin a validation round after they have finished uploading all required documentation.
- Third parties have improved Uploaded Documents tables displaying more information in an easier to read format.
- Validation rounds are listed as a number (ex: 1, 2, 3, etc.) associated with each document that was included in that particular round.
- Customers who have approved document request access will be able to see the improved Uploaded Documents table
- Email alerts sent to the third party upon completion of the first validation round notifying them of next steps.
Real-time Validation Information Provided for Critical Controls
As Assessors complete validation, the critical controls list will update to reflect whether each control was able to be validated, unable to be validated, and if it was not selected for validation. This change can be seen on the ‘validation’ tab of the Assessment Dashboard, as well as when viewing a third party’s evidence documents (following document access request approval) on the ‘findings’ tab of their Vendor Profile Page.
Uppercase File Extensions flagged as an Unsupported File Type
Documents with all uppercase file extensions can now be uploaded as expected when they are the appropriate file type.
For tier 3 assessments the ‘View List of Critical Controls’ link opened to a blank page
This has been resolved so that if a company is completing a tier 3 assessment, they no longer see the ‘View List of Critical Controls’ link since validation is not relevant to this assessment tier.