The platform provides multiple features to help user's manage their Third Party Portfolio, track, and facilitate the progress of assessments in flight. These features include:
Portfolio Manager Table
The improved Portfolio Manager Table provides users with the ability to view, organize and take action on Third Parties (TPs) in their portfolio to help drive better understanding of their third parties' relationship-based risks, assessment progress, and security program development. To learn more about the Third Party statuses and other data points provided in this table, check out our Portfolio Manager Table overview.
On the Portfolio Manager Table, users can see:
- Portfolio Aggregates
- # of Companies in their portfolio
- # of TPs within the portfolio with an available report on the Exchange
- # of requests that are approved or requested in their portfolio
- # of reports available in the portfolio that are attested or validated (including upstream shares)
- Search company name or url of TP within the portfolio
- Company Name and Registered User contact information
- Inherent Risk
- Highest tier assessment existing for the TP on the Exchange
- The status of the request or the ability to place a request
- The status of the current assessment and how that relates to the request
- Actions menu
- Remove from portfolio (if no existing request)
Action Required Tab
Please note that this version of the Action Required page will not be live until the end of August.
The Action Required Tab alerts users when a requested, in-flight assessment is at risk of not being delivered in a timely manner. These standardized and automated alerts bring enhanced visibility to assessment progress and empowers users to act at pivotal points in the assessment lifecycle to drive progress and deliver value in a timely manner.
The most common risks to assessment delivery are around new Third Party (TP) on-boarding, TP willingness to engage with CyberGRX, or TP ability to complete the assessment. These risks are captured by the four in-platform Action Required States and automated triggers outlined in our Action Required Overview.
By navigating to the Action Tab Users can see:
- At-risk TP company name
- Which of the four Action Required states the TP is in
- How long they have been in that state
- The name, email address and user role of the most appropriate known contact in the TP's org
- This tab also provides a "star" functionality so users can denote priority TPs, or which remain to be actioned on, etc.
Invitation Link Generator
The Third-Party Invite Link Generator provides customers with a registration invitation link in the Vendor Profile Page of a third party after requesting an assessment.
This feature that enhances an existing Claim Company user flow and helps customers drive successful third-party engagement in case the automated claim company email is not received or is sent to an incorrect third-party contact.
This enhancement also allows customers to invite third parties from their own email domain.