How To Manage Users
You may want to add new users from within your organization so you can leverage multiple subject matter experts (SMEs) or other resources to collaborate on completing sections of your assessment or to give internal stakeholders the ability to access completed assessments.
To add a new user to your account, follow the steps listed below:
1. Log in to https://portal.cybergrx.com/login.
2. In the upper right hand corner, select your initials.
3. From the drop down menu, select Manage my company user accounts.
4. Select Create User.
5. Fill in the information of the person you wish to give access to, then select any User Roles you wish to provide.
Note: Be sure to give them Assessment Contributor permissions if you’d like them to have access to all the questions. Give them Assessment Owner permissions if you'd like them to be able to receive notifications about assessment progress and be able to submit the final questionnaire.
For more information about permissions, please check out our article, Understanding User Roles.
6. Once the new user account is created, that person will receive an email with instructions on how to create a profile in the platform.
Please sign in to leave a comment.