1. Log in to https://portal.cybergrx.com/login.
2. A banner will display on your Assessment Dashboard providing access to view and accept the Third Party Profile Agreement (TPPA). You have up until final submission of your assessment to accept the TPPA. A banner will display in your account until you accept.
3. Clicking View and Accept Agreement in the banner will present the full TPPA. You can accept the TPPA right away, or click cancel and accept later. You can accept the TPPA any time before final submission of your assessment.
For easier reading, you can also open the full TPPA in a new tab by clicking the link in the above modal.
4. If you have not accepted the TPPA at time of final submission of your assessment, you will be redirected to the modal seen in Step 3. You can also view and accept the TPPA through your My Company Profile page at any time.
5. Once you have accepted the TPPA, you will be presented with a one-time success message on your Assessment Dashboard.
Please note: You may see the legal agreement referred to as the VAA or TPPA. Both of these are referring to the same CyberGRX Legal Agreement.