The CyberGRX APIs are available to users who are interested in leveraging CyberGRX data outside the platform UI. Whether building a custom report, automating a workflow, or pulling data into another system for an alternate view on third-party risk, our APIs can handle it.
API V1 Token
To get started you need to create the API Token associated with your company account. To perform these steps, you must have an active CyberGRX account that has the ability to manage users. If you do not have access to perform these steps, reach out to your CyberGRX admin.
- Log into the CyberGRX portal
- Navigate to the menu in the top right corner element: Manage my company user accounts
- Click the tab Access Tokens
- Click the button to Add a New Token
- Accept the prompt to Create a new token
- Click 'view the secret' to view and copy the token - this is the only time that this token will be available!
- Close the dialog and save your token in a secure location
- If a token is misplaced, we recommend using the Delete Access Token to clean up the unused token
- Verify your token at https://api.cybergrx.com/v1/swagger/ via the "Authorize" button
- Go ahead and Try Out the other endpoints (see https://cybergrx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/13115545181979-Testing-with-an-API-Token for more information)
- Tokens do not expire unless the user who created the token becomes inactive.